REAL QUALITY SINCE 1954
ÖZARPA Shoes San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. was founded in 1954 by Kemal ÖZARPA, who started the shoemaking profession in 1943. Our company, which started production in a small workshop of 12 m2, continued its development over the years and continued its production with hand looms until 1992 and after this date, it continued production with modern machinery.